Tuesday, February 1, 2022

2022 Happy Lunar New Year!

Happy Lunar New Year!

新年快乐 (Xīnnián kuàilè)


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Last year I made a new year  resolution to 'hobby more'. While I didn't do nearly as much as I had hoped, I did mange to build a few custom Gundam models and started on my Space Wolf army with the Wolf Guard lieutenant, Haldora Icepelt, to lead the combat patrol :)

MS-06F2 High-Powered Zaku, Build Barzam and RX-178-0 Prototype GundamMk-II



Haldora Icepelt,Wolf Guard - Lieutenant

This is year I plan on doing building more Gunpla's, work on my Space Wolf army, digital modeling and printing of miniature figures. I'll try to post my progress throughout the year as well. Wish me luck!

May the New Year bring you all joyous prosperity~






No comments:

Post a Comment